Sunday, November 14, 2010

So with a budget of less than 1k, it gets harder and harder

With all the inspiration I see on the web and in magazines, I have so many ideas and I am haing an overload lol but a few I am concrete about are, winter wedding. Masquerade ball bash, maybe for new years eve? I am so dead set on that. Maybe that'll be the date. I would like an outdoor ceremony or even a place covered with a snow backround, out the windows. I am hoping to find something free or like 100 bucks to rent. where I can bring in my own food and drink, meaning if I cook it. I was thinking my own backyard but itd too small and my apartment is too small. Right now I have 55 people on my guest list and its too big to fit 100 people lol. I am still looking though.

I am hoping I can save at least 3k by december but maybe not. So 1k is probably the more realistic version of what I can spend. at 20 - 30 a paycheck saved itll be  about 1120 dollars saed by december if I put like 40 a paycheck away. Then I factor in my Tax check which would be about 600 or so and I can take 100 outta that and put it in saings.  So I am hoping it will all come through. And whateer help we get from parents too so IDK,

Ok byes

No comments:

Post a Comment